The primary function of the Project Engineer is to support the project team through creating clarity, leading through organization, and being the hub of vital project information.
What You Have:
- Humble: Strong team player that works hard to make those around them succeed. Low ego. High integrity.
- Hungry: Driven, passionate, and optimistic. Pushes themselves to operate above their comfort zone. Contributes to an environment where people want to come to work every day.
- Smart: Learns and adapts quickly. Communicates articulately and effectively. Situationally and emotionally astute.
What You’ll Do:
- Organizing and communicating project critical items.
- Reading and interpreting plans and specifications.
- Coordinating with project architects, designers, owners, subcontractors, and field personnel.
- Managing subcontract costs and change orders.
- Writing and processing RFI’s.
- Leading and managing project controls.