The primary function of the Estimator is to further our preconstruction goals and estimating efforts by developing RELIABLE and COMPETITIVE proposals that we and our clients can TRUST.
What You Have:
- Humble: Strong team player that works hard to make those around them succeed. Low ego. High integrity.
- Hungry: Driven, passionate, and optimistic. Pushes themselves to operate above their comfort zone. Contributes to an environment where people want to come to work every day.
- Smart: Learns and adapts quickly. Communicates articulately and effectively. Situationally and emotionally astute.
What You’ll Do:
- Strategizing on project pursuits.
- Creating systems for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of our preconstruction efforts.
- Analyzing drawings and specifications to build reliable estimates.
- Communicating effectively with trade partners, suppliers, and clients.
- Developing proposals (including budgets, constructability reviews, logistics plans, presentations, etc.) that result in successfully securing revenue against corporate goals.