The primary function of the Superintendent is to be the leader of the project site environment by implementing Safety, Quality, and Production protocols with excellence.
What You Have:
- Humble: Strong team player that works hard to make those around them succeed. Low ego. High integrity.
- Hungry: Driven, passionate, and optimistic. Pushes themselves to operate above their comfort zone. Contributes to an environment where people want to come to work every day.
- Smart: Learns and adapts quickly. Communicates articulately and effectively. Situationally and emotionally astute.
What You’ll Do:
- Disciplined use of time.
- Detailed production planning and trade coordination.
- Organizing and communicating project critical items.
- Strict enforcement of safety protocol.
- Maintaining daily jobsite records.
- Communicating clearly in written and verbal formats.
- Enforcing quality control measures and implementing inspection protocols.