Full-Stack .NET/C# Engineer
This position would require you to be in the office (South San Diego) a few days a week.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with product owners and teams to lead feature implementation and source third party solutions when appropriate.
- Develop high volume and highly scalable full stack features.
- Provide support for our e-commerce web application.
- Optimize existing systems to improve performance and scalability through service/application tuning and code refactoring in both the front-end and backend.
- Improve performance in our SQL server queries and stored procedures.
- Bug tracking & Fixes.
- Develop & consume web services.
- Merge, Compile & deploy code builds to QA, Staging and Production environments.
What You Have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing object-oriented applications
- Prior experience with database design.
- Prior experience with unit testing.
- Prior experience writing and interacting with Web Services (REST/SOAP APIs)
- Prior experience with source control solutions such as Git or TFS.
- Prior experience using SQL or NOSQL databases
- Prior experience with PowerShell.
- Prior experience debugging with Fiddler.
- Prior experience with Helicon Ape.
Technologies You’ll Work With:
- NET Framework & .NET Core
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server