Agency73, a fast-growing Salesforce Implementation Partner is looking for a seasoned Marketing Cloud Consultant to deliver value to our Clients. These Marketing Cloud Projects are a mix of new implementation and existing client support, focused mainly on small to medium sized businesses. You will be managing a team of external resources to achieve desired outcomes at the start, and possibly an internal team as we grow. This is a great opportunity to get in early with a growing Partner, and help shape the team and delivery product.
We’re looking for a Salesforce Implementation Specialist to lead our Salesforce implementations and manage the scope for Salesforce projects.
- Manage resources and delivery expectations on existing Marketing Cloud client projects
- Play a major role in the design and implementation of all functionality within Salesforce Marketing Cloud including, but not limited to: Email Studio, Automation Studio, Journey Builder, Mobile Studio, and Datorama Reporting.
- Gather, analyze, translate and document detailed business/functional/user requirements.
- Work with stakeholders and conduct user interviews to assist in building strategies.
- Create technical documentation and user requirements/project documentation.
- Effectively communicate technical issues in non-technical terms to internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor system implementation and user satisfaction. Responsible for issue awareness and resolution.
- Assist in application configurations, integration and acceptance testing.
- Effective management of project scope through accurate documentation of requirements.
- Provide functional solution deployment support during implementation and post-implementation phases of projects
- 4+ years in a client-facing Consultant role
- 3+ years in supporting and implementing Marketing Cloud
- Working knowledge of Sales Cloud and Lead Lifecycle Assets and Processes
- Working experience with Marketing Cloud Connect
- Strong reasoning, analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills, including research and troubleshooting ability
- Demonstrated experience with strategic planning and process definition and design
- Proven consulting skills
- Preferred Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Preferred experience using marketing automation systems like Pardot
- Preferred knowledge of AMPscript and SQL.
- Health Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Schedule
- Career Growth & Education
- Volunteer Time Off
- Profit Sharing
- Working with people who dream big, have fun, and get shit done
Submit Your Application
Note: Agency73 does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Agency73 employees, or any other company location. Agency73 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.