Agency73 provides world-class consulting, implementation and optimization services on the Salesforce platform to the Life Science and High Tech industries in the San Diego region. We lead our clients through their digital transformation journeys with a focus on customer success.
What You’ll Do:
You will be leading Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot) implementations, involved across the entire project lifecycle. An integral part of your role will be working with clients to further maximize their usage of Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot). You will act as a trusted source of knowledge to advise clients in line with Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot) best practices and its growing number of capabilities to ultimately build a vision for their Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot) usage roadmap.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Experience in Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot) implementation, configuration, data migration, and working with the Salesforce Connector.
- Lead requirements gathering, solution design, and contributing to statements of work.
- Communicate project outcomes to client-side project stakeholders,
- Conduct user training and actively promote user adoption of Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot),
- Design, implement, and monitor for automated campaigns across email and web, and advise clients on how to optimize further.
- Strong understanding of marketing KPIs, such as email marketing and marketing conversion metrics.
- Experience in reporting and analyzing campaign activity using Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot) reports, B2B Marketing Analytics (desirable), and can make recommendations to the business.
- Track record for delivering marketing automation projects in a fast-paced environment, and able to successfully keep to deadlines.
- Sales Cloud knowledge and ability to set up features such as Engagement History, Campaign Influence, B2B Marketing Analytics, and the drag-and-drop email builder.
What You Have:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience consulting with clients for Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot)
- Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot) Consultant Certification a plus
- Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot) Administrator Certification
- 1 year of Consulting (Customer Facing) experience
- 2 years of Administrative (Customer Facing) experience
- Sales Cloud Administrator or Consultant a plus
- Strong project management and excellent communication skills, written, verbal, and interactive when online,
- Understanding of Salesforce best practices for marketing automation
- Able to liaise with stakeholders, particularly marketing leadership on the client-side
- Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot) Consultant
- Other Salesforce certifications a plus
- Strong customer facing skills
- Background in agency work – ability to handle multiple customer engagements at the same time
- Health Insurance
- 401k Plan with Company Matching
- Flexible Schedule
- Career Growth & Education
- Volunteer Time Off
- Profit Sharing
- Working with people who dream big, know how to have fun, and get shit done
Submit Your Application
Note: Agency73 does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Agency73 employees, or any other company location. Agency73 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.