What You’ll Do:
- Deliver acute CPQ and Salesforce administration excellence by way of advisory services, consulting and hands-on execution, across Salesforce’s suite of products both current and future.
- Work directly with clients throughout the development lifecycle – design, program, test, deploy, enhance and support/maintenance of Salesforce.com CPQ and declarative solutions needed by our clients
- Comfortable working within the Salesforce framework and able to troubleshoot and problem solve quickly with a strong sense of urgency, attentive to detail and committed to testing, and able to communicate well with business partners
- Actively participate and contribute to solution estimating and planning in collaboration with other M&S Consulting roles
- Strong focus on people interaction, and your own personal and professional growth
What You Have:
- Salesforce Administration certified
- Salesforce CPQ certified
- 5 Years of experience with Salesforce declarative development
- 5 Years of experience with Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick)
- Responsible for ensuring our CRM delivery services satisfy, advance our client’s needs and objectives while adhering to the highest standards and best practices.
- Expertise with Salesforce.com and a strong background with administration and CPQ
- Salesforce solution development experience to include configuring Salesforce, working with Salesforce CPQ and developing customizations (i.e. using CPQ, workflow rules, process flows, etc.).
- Experience working with the various Salesforce environments
- Work with business users on helping to develop requirements and functionality that is desired by the business, so excellent communication skills are a must