Scientific Brand Strategy Manager – Boston Office
We are seeking a scientific brand strategy manager to meet and exceed our clients’ strategic branding and marketing objectives to work in our Boston office. This position will serve as the client liaison to thoroughly understand their technology and target audience, translate those to the team, and ensure successful implementation of the solution.
The ideal candidate has scientific and marketing experience in the biotechnology and healthcare space.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the scientific advisor for client projects. This includes working with all team members as needed to ensure the technical accuracy of their work.
- Review current and prospective client’s products and technology and translate the value and explain the details to our team as necessary.
- Educate our team on critical technical components to support our client work.
- Help the team understand the key stakeholders our clients are targeting. Includes developing personas to highlight what their needs and values are and how our client’s product/technology may relate.
- Guide our market research team with targeted the right audience including assistance with survey screeners to filter out unqualified participants.
- Assist with translating scientific details into strategic messaging platforms.
- Be familiar with all our advanced branding solutions and identify which is the best solution for the client.
- Learn how to apply and evolve our branding solutions for clients.
- Create strategic briefs for our various teams in order to perform services on behalf of the client.
- Verify the work we produce is in alignment with the brand strategy and messaging accurately portrays their brand value.
Business Development Support
- Conduct intake meetings to understand the prospect’s technology and needs.
- Help translate the clients’ needs to our team so we can devise an appropriate solution.
- Put together and present solutions back to the clients.
- Draft statements of work that detail the solution.
What You Have:
- Masters or Doctorate degree in life sciences, preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in the healthcare and life sciences industry.
- Minimum of 2 years of working on the client side in marketing or product development role.
- Ability to effectively communicate with professionals at the executive level.
- Ability to translate highly technical details into simply understood messages and stories.
- Comfortable presenting work to both clients and internal team.
- Ability to deal with deadline pressures, multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Ability to gather information needed and assembly project briefs for presentation to internal teams
- Ability to assess client objectives and goals to provide clear, concise direction to internal teams regarding strategic interactive marketing goals throughout the project lifecycle.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and planning skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.