Scientific Brand Strategy Manager
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the scientific advisor for client projects. This includes working with all team members as needed to ensure technical accuracy of their work.
- Review current and prospective client’s products and technology and translate the value and explain the details to our team as necessary.
- Educate our team on critical technical components to support our client work.
- Help the team understand the key stakeholders our clients are targeting. Includes developing personas to highlight what their needs and values are and how our client’s product/technology may relate.
- Guide our market research team with targeted the right audience including assistance with survey screeners to filter out unqualified participants.
- Assist with translating scientific details into strategic messaging platforms.
- Be familiar with all our advanced branding solutions and identify which is the best solution for the client.
- Learn how to apply and evolve our branding solutions for clients.
- Create strategic briefs for our various teams in order to perform services on behalf of client.
- Verify the work we produce is in alignment with the brand strategy and messaging accurately portrays their brand value.
- Conduct intake meetings to understand the prospect’s technology and needs.
- Help translate the clients’ needs to our team so we can devise appropriate solution.
- Put together and present solutions back to the clients.
- Draft statements of work that detail the solution.
What You Have:
- Masters or Doctorate degree in life sciences, preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in healthcare and life sciences industry.
- Minimum of 2 years of working on client side in marketing or product development role.
- Ability to effectively communicate with professionals at the executive level.
- Ability to translate highly technical details into simply understood messages and stories.
- Comfortable presenting work to both clients and internal team.
- Ability to deal with deadline pressures, multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Ability to gather information needed and assembly project briefs for presentation to internal teams
- Ability to assess client objectives and goals to provide clear, concise direction to internal teams regarding strategic interactive marketing goals throughout project lifecycle
- Excellent organizational, analytical and planning skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.