Senior Development Manager – Mountain View
What You’ll Do:
- Bring thought-leadership, customer obsession, innovation, and cloud expertise to drive a technology shift which will disrupt the Care industry, enable new breakthrough services and capabilities, and thrive at a global scale
- Create and lead a high performing engineering team to deliver Expert Platform Services at scale with engineering and operational excellence built in.
- Strong technical acumen to lead the team by example (hands-on development, code reviews, asking the right questions, an eye towards success metrics)
- Create an environment where world-class engineers can do the best work of their lives.
- Rethink, design and execute against an architecture to realize the Customer Success Platform for Intuit which will forever transform our customer and expert experience
- Partner deeply with AWS to identify required use cases, co-develop new services, align engineering efforts for current and target state systems and shape respective roadmaps
- Work with cross-functional team members from Architecture, Product Management, and Production Operations to develop, test, and release features
- Define and drive software engineering standards across Customer Success Technology development teams to maximize engineering excellence and developer productivity
What You Have:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 8+ years of software development experience in a hands-on technical role with a sharp focus on backend platform services and cloud technologies
- 3+ years experience as an established technical leader of software engineering teams that have successfully delivered customer-driven software products
- Demonstrated experience leading positive change, empowering people, cultivating product technology visions and innovative solutions, and fostering effective engineering teams
- Adept at articulating the product vision and drive the future roadmap with strong business acumen
- Demonstrated experience leading a product with cross-functional collaboration and global delivery.
- 2+ years of cloud experience, building and operating services using Amazon Web Services, use of Lambda and container orchestration systems are a plus
- Strong understanding of SOA and distributed systems implemented using a container or serverless technologies
- Strong math and analytical skills with an understanding of emerging AI/ML technologies
- Knowledge of agile project methodologies. Experience with writing user stories in Jira, grooming project backlogs, planning sprints, and working with Scrum or Kanban